Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Head and Shoulders shampoo Review

I used to have a lot of dandruff.I tried many shampoos but they were of no use to reduce dandruff.Then i heard that Head and Shoulders is good for reducing dandruff.So i started using it.The change was fast.My dandruff started getting reduced.Now my hair is free of dandruff and is also silky.There are many different scents of Head and Shoulders.The smell of this shampoo is also good.Head and Shoulders has effective ingredients to reduce dandruff,clean our scalp,soften our hair and also moisturize our scalp.I have heard that Head and Shoulders is a very strong shampoo and there is also a possibility of hair loss.I am not sure of it but i suggest you to apply oil before using Head and Shoulders on your hair.Overall Head and Shoulders is a wonderful shampoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment